Bali Parasailing Adventure, also known as parascending or parakiting, is a recreational kiting activity where a person is towed behind a vehicle (usually a boat) while attached to a specially designed canopy wing that resembles a parachute, known as a parasail wing. The manned kite’s moving anchor may be a car, truck, or boat. The harness attaches the pilot to the parasail, which is connected to the boat, or land vehicle, by the tow rope. The vehicle then drives off, carrying the parascender (or wing) and person into the air. If the boat is powerful enough, two or three people can parasail behind it at the same time. The parascender has little or no control over the parachute. The activity is primarily a fun ride, not to be confused with the sport of paragliding.
There are commercial parasailing operations all over the world. Land-based parasailing has also been transformed into a competition sport in Europe. In land-based competition parasailing, the parasail is towed to maximum height behind a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. The driver then releases the tow line; the parasailer flies down to a target area in an accuracy competition.
The sport was developed in the early 1980s and has been very popular ever since. The first international competitions were held in the mid-1980s and continue annually to this day. Over the years, the competitions have grown in scope as well as the number of participants.
Terms Payment / Term And Conditions
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Your reservation is abolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Bali Golden Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
- Water Sports activity at some time will be cancel depend on wind and weather condition which not safety for costumer and will be informed by us to the guest, it will no charge to the costumer/refund payment.
* Note *
- Minimum Booking for 2 Person
- Price is quote per person, child and adults is same price
- Children age below 7 years is not allowed do water sports activity
- Price not Include transfer, additional price for return transfer
- Hotel Transfer
- One Round Parasailing
- Mineral Water
- Professional Parasailing Instructor
Bali Parasailing Adventure Tour Return Transfer Cost :
- Tuban / Kuta / Jimbaran : US$ 20 /Car
- Ubud / Tanah Lot : US$ 35 /Car
- Seminyak / Legian : US$ 20 /Car
- Pecatu / Uluwatu : US$ 25 /Car
- Sanur : US$ 20 /car
ACTIVITY PRICEMinimum 2 Person Participant