Elephant Camp is a Elephant Ride Tour to enjoy visit Elephant Park which is located at elbow Ayung river, close to themonkey forest Sangeh, Carangsari historic village, the birthplace of Bali’s national hero ‘Ngurah Rai’. Precisely between the rice paddies, jungle and Ayung River (where the white water rafting take place).This place is situated between the rice paddies, jungle and the Ayung River and is one of the most natural places in Bali. A lot of natural beauty that will be encountered on the way to Bali Elephant Camp, natural rice paddies, quaint Balinese villages, temples and local markets. Bali Elephant Camp will presenting the surprise elephant attraction and give the experience go up the very existing and impressive full of fun.
Pass through unworldly beauty – natural rice paddies, quaint Balinese villages, temples and local markets – on the scenic drive to Bali Elephant Camp, located in the historic village of Carangsari, birth place of Bali's national hero 'Ngurah Rai' and only a short distance from the Sangeh monkey forest. Bali Elephant Camp is situated between the rice paddies, jungle, and the Ayung River (where we also do white water rafting) and is one of the most natural places in Bali.
Bali Elephant Camp is part of our effort to conserve this magnificent species from Sumatra. We want you to learn more about them. Get the experience of living with go trekking with our incredible elephants. By riding our elephants you help us and help other elephants in Sumatra by providing funds for food and land to make sure their homes remain protected. After enjoying the drive, be welcomed to Bali Elephant Camp with a refreshing welcome drink at the 'Trunk'n'Mahout' valley-view café. Watch the elephants enjoy their morning or afternoon bath and then meet our Head Mahout to learn about the daily life of a Sumatran elephant as the elephants get saddled-up for the 'Explorer' or 'Adventurer' treks. Want to see a big appetite? Check out Elephant lunch-time.
Try a real royal welcome with the Elephant Welcome Ceremony. Available for min. 20 people, two elephants will hold your company’s welcome banner on arrival to the camp you get tropical welcome drinks served in pineapples, a group photo with our elephants and a 10 minute spectacular show! After the show your group gets to feed the elephants before riding and / or trying our other activities such as white water rafting and cycling.
Elephant Camp Itinerary Long Track
The Adventure Short Track (30 Minutes)
Half an hour Bali Elephant Ride Tour trek along the edge of the valley and enjoy beautiful landscape of our camp including elephant pool, gibbon, local monkey and bird in their natural habitat. If you want to become friends with a great Sumatran elephant, then try our shorter Adventurer Trek! You get to experience the beautiful landscape of our camp as well as venturing out for a trek along the edge of the valley. The views are incredible, so bring your camera! You may also get to see monkeys and tropical birds in their natural habitat. Look down at the raging Ayung River and discover how much fun riding an elephant can be. Our elephant will also show you his/her pool as he wades through the water to cool off from the hot sun. Feel free to relax and enjoy lunch at the ‘Trunk’n’Mahour’ café at the end of the trek and enjoy the stunning valley scenery.
Elephant Track Itinerary Short Track
Bali Elephant Camp Ride Tour Include :
- Air-conditioned hotel transfer
- Professional mahouts (Elephant handlers)
- International standard safety equipment
- Cold face towel
- Set menu meal and soft drink
What To Brings During Bali Elephant Camp Ride Tour :
- Sunscreen recommended.
Bali Elephant Camp Tour Terms and Conditions :
- Price is per person for minimum of 2 participants
- Single traveler join only will be at additional charge USD 25 for return transfer
- Booked one day before to get return transfer facility
- Cancellation fee is 50% if our transport has been waiting at lobby
- Get Special Price for group booking
HOW TO BOOK
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
- Payment on the day it self
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Trips Bali takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking