Mount Cycling is a Cycling Tour to enjoy and see the view beautiful Volcano of mount Batur and visit local village along the cycling. Enjoy ride bike from downhill cycling from Kintamani area surrounded fresh air and very green scenic trough the village, temple, rice terrace in Bali. include a light meal overlooking Gunung Batur Volcano and Lake before heading to the start point of this must-do adventure.
Wind through local villages inaccessible by car, enjoy local refreshments of fresh coconut and visit a traditional Balinese house. The local village children wave you on, finish in the artisan’s colony of Ubud.
We will go on a short walk into rice paddies where you can experience first hand what it is like to grow, harvest and process rice. We will then introduce you to a coffee plantation and some of the magic plants we have here in Bali. Next we will visit a village temple and learn about Balinese spiritual beliefs and practices.
During Mount Cycling Tour you can stop whenever you choose to take photos and visit the local people. Enjoy this cycling trip with professional Balinese Kintamani Cycling Tour Guide
Mount Cycling Includes :
- Air conditioned Hotel Transfer
- Fully serviced mountain bikes, Gloves and Safety Helmets
- Soft drink, mineral water and snack en route
- knowledgeable guides to ensure a amazing day
- Indonesian Lunch at modern Balinese Family environment
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
Your reservation is abolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Bali Golden Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking
PICK UP TIME :
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran Area : 07.00 – 07.30 am
- Kuta / Seminyak / Legian : 07.00 – 07.30 am
- Sanur : 07.30 – 08.00 am
- Ubud : 08.00 – 08.30 am