Parasailing Activity is a Water Sports Activities to enjoy parasailing in Bali. The activity is strapped into a harness which is attached to the parasailing canopy and connected to the speed boat via a rope. Is a exciting Bali Water Sports activity. Basic steering instructions for landings are given before takeoff. Once the parasailing is ready, the beach crew signals the boat driver to power up and tighten the tow rope inflating the parasail canopy.
The parasailing is then instructed to step, walk or run forward towards the boat/line. The boat speeds up sending the parasailing skyward. Once aloft, altitude is controlled by boat speed. Initially the boat travels into the wind the boat speed is constantly adjusted to maintain the desired height. The driver reduces speed hence allowing the parasailing to descend
Parasailing Pick Up Services :
- Tuban / Kuta / Jimbaran : USD 15,-/Car
- Ubud / Tanah Lot : USD 25,-/Car
- Seminyak / Legian : USD 15,-/Car
- Pecatu / Uluwatu : USD 15,-/Car
- Sanur : USD 20,-/car
Parasailing Terms and Conditions :
- Water Sports activity at some time will be cancel depend on wind and weather condition which not safety for costumer and will be informed by us to the guest, it will no charge to the costumer/refund payment.
- Cancelation made within 1 day prior to activity: From 11.00-17.00 at 50% of from the rate and from 17.00 up at 100% off from the rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment