Snorkeling is Water Sports Activities to enjoy in Bali. Snorkeling (British spelling: snorkeling) is the practice of swimming on or through a body of water while equipped with a diving mask, a shaped tube called a snorkel and usually swim fins. Amazing Bali Water Sports Adventure. Using this equipment allows the snorkeler to observe underwater attractions for extended periods of time with relatively little effort.
Snorkeling is a popular Marine recreational activity, particularly at tropical resort and scuba diving locations. The primary attraction is the opportunity to observe underwater life in a natural setting without the complicated equipment and raining required for scuba diving, and without the exhaled bubbles of scuba diving equipment. Enjoy this water sport activities with Trips Bali
Snorkeling Pick Up Services :
- Tuban / Kuta / Jimbaran : USD 15,-/Car
- Ubud / Tanah Lot : USD 25,-/Car
- Seminyak / Legian : USD 15,-/Car
- Pecatu / Uluwatu : USD 15,-/Car
- Sanur : USD 20,-/car
Snorkeling Activity Terms and Conditions :
- Water Sports activity at some time will be cancel depend on wind and weather condition which not safety for costumer and will be informed by us to the guest, it will no charge to the costumer/refund payment.
- Cancelation made within 1 day prior to activity: From 11.00-17.00 at 50% of from the rate and from 17.00 up at 100% off from the rate
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Trips Bali takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment