Sunrise Trekking is Trekking Tour to enjoy trek or climb Mount Batur and see the sunrise from the top of Batur Mountain with professional Trekking Guide. Volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is truly just a little wellspring of fluid magma, then again its setting is in heart of an enormous pit 14 km in expansiveness.
Near the spring of Lake Batur there is a significantly structured magma liquid. We will launch earlier than the morning schedule around 2:00 a.m. depending on the area of your stay,and after that we will specifically start the stage, after all the basics at the initial stage, you will be welcome by expert and amicable trekking guide, The guide will issue some security data and will issue a flashlight as your lighting tool on a trekking trip.
From the top you will experience the a scenic sunrise view and the green caldera around the volcano. Witness a thick blanket of darkness be replaced by glistening orange and gold rays, bursting from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the glassy untouched sheen of Lake Batur. Your friendly guide will make you delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the volcano. As your descent begins, you will explore three younger craters while taking in the amazing volcanic landscape. You have an option to visit a coffee plantation site to enjoy a delicious cup of local Luwak coffee before heading back to your hotel.
What should bring during the Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour :
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
SUNRISE TREKKING INFORAMTION :
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit)
- NUSA DUA / JIMBARAN – 02.00 am
- KUTA / LEGIAN / SEMINYAK – 02.00 am
- SANUR – 02.15 am
- UBUD – 02.30 am
- Return Transfer with comfortable private car
- English Speaking Driver
- English Speaking Trekking Guide
- Lite Breakfast (bread and steam boiled egg)
- Flash light
- Mineral Water
- Insurance Coverage
- 02.00 – 02.30 AM – Pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point trekking
- 03.45 AM – Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount Batur trekking guides)
- 04.00 AM – Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali
- 04.20 AM – Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater
- 06.15 AM – Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of eggs boiled in volcanic steam
- 07.00 AM – Continue our trek around the entire crater
- 08.00 AM – Begin our descent to Jati Temple, the finishing point of our trek
- 09.00 AM – Arrival at Finish Point and board car
- 09.30 AM – Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 11.00 AM – Back to hotel
COUPLE PRICEMinimum 2 Person Participant
GROUP PRICEMinimum 5 Person Participant