Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Tripsbali.com makes every effort to serve our customers better. We also advise all customers to purchase traveler’s insurance in case of interruption, accidents, illness, or anything else that may come up. If a reservation has to be cancelled, customers will be charged a fee depending on how far from the departure date the cancellation takes place.
- Cancellations received 5 days prior to arrival date: We will refund 75% of the amount of the deposit, plus an administration fee of 3%.
- Cancellations received 1 days prior to arrival date: We will refund 50% of the deposit, plus a 3% administration fee and cancellation received 5 days prior to arrival date, will be no refund of the deposit.
Unused features are non-refundable. In addition, there is 7% handling fee added on to the above penalties.
The above cancellation policy is Tripsbali.com standard policy. Some tours may have their own cancellation policy listed on the tour page, in that case the tour page cancellation policy will take precedence.
The booking can be done through instant booking or enquiry booking depending on TRIPS BALI services availability.
The product’s pricing are in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and other currencies but the final settlement will be in IDR using exchange rates provided by bloomberg.com.
For every successful booking transaction user / buyer will get voucher and receipt of payment through email. The voucher is a proof of valid transaction. The email could go to your spam box, please check your spam box. If the email goes to your spam box, please mark it as As Not Spam’ for your future benefit. Should you not receive the voucher, please contact us at Trips Bali Official
User / buyer should print the voucher or save the voucher in their gadget (e-voucher) as user must show it to TRIPS BALI staff. User should contact us at Trips Bali Official if staff refuse to deliver their service(s) so we can solve it immediately.
All payments using credit cards (Visa and Master Card) and Debit cards processed via Payment Gateway as a payment processor secured by International Standard Security Scanning encrypted with 128 bit SSL.
Usage of vouchers policy
The usage of vouchers should be according to TRIPS BALI terms and conditions and listed vendor’s terms and conditions. Listed vendors are the sellers that provide the products and / or services.
- Voucher is valid for the above mentioned date only.
- TRIPS BALI is entitled to ask additional charge for products and or services that are excluded from products and or services that have been mentioned on voucher.
- Voucher can not be exchanged with other products and or services without approval from TRIPS BALI.
- Voucher can not be canceled and refunded.
- If you have any questions please contact TRIPS BALI email@example.com or call +62 8269550202.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.