Balinese massage designed to deeply relax tense muscle tissue. Combination massage techniques like kneading, stroking, and skin rolling with gentle stretching.
Balinese massage was develope in the Indonesian province of Bali, with influence from the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia. This massage techniques include acupressure, skin rolling and flicking, firm and gentle stroking, percussion, and application of essential oils. This massage is usually performed on a massage couch, but can also be performed on a floor mattress. Aromatherapy forms an important part of a Balinese combination massage. The use of scented massage oil can be very therapeutic, with the aroma of the essential oils soothing your mind. The massage oil also helps massage strokes become fluid and free of friction, which makes for a more comfortable treatment.
Expect the therapist to use quite deep pressure during the massage, in order to work on deep, knotted tissue and muscle damage. Your therapist will also use long, gentle strokes and kneading to relieve tension and improve circulation in the muscles closer to the surface of the skin. Sessions usually last about an hour. You will feel all kinds of wonderful after a Balinese massage: relaxed, refreshed, re-energised. You will probably smell fantastic after all those essential oils, too. If you have the chance to lie down afterwards, take it. Soak in the wonderful feelings of relaxation and realignment for as long as you can.
Pick Up Service :
- Nusadua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu : 09.00 – 15.00
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak : 09.00 – 15.00
- Canggu : 08.00 – 14.00
- Sanur : 09.00 – 15.00
- Ubud : 08.00 – 14.00
Terms And Conditions :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private massage. Only your group will participate
- Single traveler will have additional charge USD 40
- Minimum 2 person participant
- Online payment or cash payment
- Cash payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate