Bali Swing is one of the best and most enjoyable attractions, has a tremendous appeal for tourists and amazing views. Among the Scenery of the river, unspoiled forest and also the expanse of rice fields. Ayung river is one of the most famous river in Ubud and one of the river for the activities of Rafting.
After you trying of Bali Swing you get lunch during there and also time for any activity is not limited to the tourists feel at home there and have many interesting photos to be immortalized during in the Bali Swing. Feel the natural atmosphere that is truly far from noise and also from pollution, refresh your mind and scream as loud as possible.
Ever since first seeing pictures of people swinging over the jungle on Instagram I wanted to try it for myself. When you get there, it really feels very safe, and is definitely an unforgettable experience. It’s not hard to see why it is one of Bali’s most Instagram spots.
Bali Swing Terms and Conditions :
- Bali Swing activity at some time will be cancel depend on wind and weather condition which not safety for costumer and will be informed by us to the guest, it will no charge to the costumer/refund payment.
- Cancellation made within 1 day prior to activity: From 09.00 am – 16.00 pm at 50% of from the rate and from 16.00 up at 100% off from the rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
- Transfer Service
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food
- Entrance Ticket
- Insurance Coverage
- Bali Swing Equipment
- Mineral Water
- Nusadua / Kuta / Jimbaran : USD 20,-/Car
- Tanah Lot : USD 10,-/Car
- Seminyak / Legian : USD 15,-/Car
- Pecatu / Uluwatu : USD 35,-/Car
- Sanur : USD 12,-/car
- 08:00 AM – Pick Up At Hotel
- 09.00 AM – 13.00 PM – Trying Bali Swing Activity (Unlimeted Swing)
- 13.00 PM – Enjoy Lunch With Local Food
- 15.00 PM – Back To Hotel
BALI SWING PRICEMinimum 2 Person Participant
Free Transfer All Ubud Area
Include Lunch Indonesian Food
Include Ticket Entrance
Include Swing Equipment
Include Mineral Water
Submit your review