Bali, known as the island of the Gods, is a tropical paradise that attracts tourist from all over the world. One of the most popular activities for visitors is to embark on an Instagram tour. With rise of social media, Bali Instagram Tour have become a must-do those who want to capture the perfect picture for their feed.
The tour usually starts at the iconic Bali Gates, known for their towering stone structure and intricate carvings. This is followed by a visit to the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace, where you can capture breathtaking views of the rice paddies and the surrounding jungle.
Other popular spots on the Bali Instagram Tour include the Bali Swing, where you can soar over the jungle canopy for a stunning bird’s-eye view, and the Tirta Gangga Water, where you can capture the beauty of the ornate fountains and gardens.
Bali Instagram Tour will give you day of excitement and truly unforgettable memories at Lempuyang Temple. Our Trips Bali guide will even act as your personal photographer for the day and help you to get some great insta-worthy shots in the most famous Bali Instgaram spots.
Overall, the Bali Instagram Tour is great way to explore Bali’ most photogenic spots and capture memories that will last a lifetime. Just be sure to bring your camera or smartphone, and get ready to snap some amazing photos!
Lempuyang Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple located on the slopes of Mount Lempuyang in Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia. Also known as the “Gateway to Heaven” this temple is a popular tourist attraction and a significant religious site for the Balinese people.
The temple complex consist of several smaller temples, each with their own unique architecture and significance. The main temple, Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang, is located at the highest point of the complex and requires visitors to climb a long flights of stairs. From here, visitors can enjoy a breathtaking view of the surrounding landscape and Mount Agung.
Pick Up Service :
- Seminyak – 07.00 am
- Legian – 07.00 am
- Kuta – 07.00 am
- Nusa Dua – 06.30 am
- Jimbaran – 07.00 am
- Sanur – 07.00 am
- Ubud – 07.00 am
- Denpasar – 07.00 am
Terms And Conditions:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Women during the menstrual period are prohibited to enter the temple.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Minimum 2 person participant
- Online payment or cash payment
- Cash payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Visit Lempuyang Temple
- Visit Tirta Gangga Temple
- Visit Tibumana Waterfall
- Visit Coffee Plantation or Agrotourism
- Swing At Ubud